OAI offers a year round Internship Program to high school and college students. OAI’s Internship Program offers candidates the opportunity to engage in applications of science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) concepts in a structured, research-focused work environment.
Past projects have included:
- Laboratory Temperature/Humidity Sensor
- Cubesat SolidWorks Modeling
- After-School Rocketry Program
- International Market Segmentation Analysis
- and many others focused on Aerospace and industry applications
OAI is looking to fill the following 2018 Summer Internship positions:
- Aerospace/Software Engineer
- Business Operations Assistant
- Graphic Designer
- IT Manager Assistant
If you are interested in applying for a summer intern position, download the internship packet for more information and apply through the application form.
OAI will also be visiting a number of universities throughout the year to accept applications and conduct interviews. See OAI’s College Job Fair Schedule Below:
School / Event Title